جنة الحكي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ملتقى الشباب والصبايا

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Can I put the Debian version of Wine on my jailbroken itouch? Will it work? Has anyone tried it?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
SweetKat
زائر

Can I put the Debian version of Wine on my jailbroken itouch? Will it work? Has anyone tried it? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Can I put the Debian version of Wine on my jailbroken itouch? Will it work? Has anyone tried it?   Can I put the Debian version of Wine on my jailbroken itouch? Will it work? Has anyone tried it? I_icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 31, 2011 1:24 pm

safari,internet explorer, and firefox do not work even though i am connected to the internet?The end of the internet?I keep having to use fn + f4 to start windows 7?Can't connect to my Minecraft SMP server? <a href=http://www.gimnazija-treca-st.skole.hr/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=11132>macappstore won't show my billing info?</a> objawy wrzodów zoladka Acer Aspire 5742G - Drivers?Windows batch file help, need to change the value in a text file to something else?Attempting to download Flash Player...Zero KB available?which gpu is better HD 4870 or HD 5770 and i would like to know the the prices of both these cards in mumbai?Myspace modules wont move! Help?Could you help me embed a video that plays automatically?What's wrong with my FlipShare/FlipVideo... ? refluks zoladka objawy <a href=http://refluks24.pl/refluks/>Refluks</a> reflux zoladkowy Any way to re-purpose a dying lcd display?How to delete frozen application on itouch?iTunes is not working?! The store is loading weird?Can i trust adf.ly ?[/url] weird itunes problem...HELP!?question about itunes?The feature you are trying to use is on a network? Anyone know of a good pixel shader/DirectX emulator?How do you make movies on your computer?How to do this gradient photoshop tutorial?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Can I put the Debian version of Wine on my jailbroken itouch? Will it work? Has anyone tried it?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» 'A Hard Day's Night?'' Enhancing The Work Life Balance Of Shift Workers

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
جنة الحكي :: واحة الملتقى الفني :: جنة الاغاني و الطرب-
انتقل الى: